Friday, September 21, 2012

Eighty Five Dollar Bill Cookies

We recently celebrated my grandfather's 85th birthday in Canada and of course my contribution was in cookie form. I had planned to do photo cookies but didn't have many options with the selection of photos I got so I thought, why not make money cookies? You don't need a great  photo for money cookies. And who doesn't love money?! I wanted to do Canadian money but couldn't find anything that I could easily Photoshop in 15 minutes or less so eventually I found an $85 dollar bill image which I thought was perfect - thank you Ocho Cinco! Anyway, here's to putting your money where your mouth is...


1 comment:

  1. Indulging in the world of luxury watches is truly a journey into the exquisite blend of craftsmanship and elegance. Each timepiece is not just a mere accessory, but a work of art that transcends time itself.

    ReplyDelete