Sunday, February 26, 2012

LEGO Ninjago Cookies

I wasn't sure how I'd do these LEGO Ninjago cookies at first but I think they came out pretty well. Here's a picture of my small army of Ninjago Kai cookies. The little guys are being used as cupcake toppers and the big ones as favors.


I wanted to add a little more detail to the rope but decided not to do the face that was supposed to be on the flame - at some point you just have to draw the line.


Here's an image of the LEGO Ninjago Kai character. They have a show on Cartoon Network - it kind of reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.


Sensei Wu cookies can be seen here:

Check out our Ninjago Party here.

7 comments:

  1. How much do you charge for these exact Ninjago Cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "Unknown" - please send me an email and I will send you pricing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do you charger per cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello: I was hoping to be able to purchase some Ninjago theme cookies from you. I sent you an email, hopefully you received it. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    I was checking in to see if you received my email in regards to these cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you cut these out free-hand or use a cutter? Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are hand cut but there is a lego man cookie cutter that you can modify a bit that should work pretty well

      Delete